In this thoughtful guide to dealing with life's challenges, Dean Rush offers wise, spiritual counsel to men, women, and families facing dramatic and often unexpected change in their lives.
If you are dealing with job loss, divorce or other personal and family crises, Flying Free offers valuable lessons and provides a "flight plan" for success that will guide you through the most formidable of life's tests.
After a distinguished career as a pilot during the Vietnam conflict and a subsequent successful career in aviation, Dean dealt with a series of his own challenges that he successfully faced with sound principles and unwavering faith.
Marked by deep understanding, empathy and a strong foundation of scripture, these principles provide a clear map to the great rewards that can come in the midst of change.
- Never give up!
- Challenges can bring great rewards!
- Faith and family are two things that money can't buy.
- Problem solving doesn't have to be difficult.In the midst of a storm...use faith.
- Change is your reward, NOT your punishment.
- Great opportunities can come from life's problems.
- A forced change may put you exactly where you should have been all along.
- Worry is a waste of life time.
Join Dean on a journey toward the rewards of faith, love and recovery.