Dean Rush teaches on ethical standards in business and life to help you better assess, plan and achieve outcomes.
Dean was raised on a farm in the Midwest and learned to fly at an early age eventually landing him in the Air Force as a career where he served as a pilot, test pilot, and Special Forces operations pilot during the Vietnam conflict. After leaving the Air Force Dean co-founded Emerald Airlines which was a small cargo / passenger airline as a feeder for Pan American World Airways.
Dean is the recipient of a Silver Star, the Distinguished Flying Cross, and 10 Air Medals for valor.
Dean has served on the Advisory Board of:
- Piper Aircraft
- Fairchild Aircraft
- The National Business Aircraft Association (NBAA)
Dean has served as a Director of:
- The General Aviation Manufacturers Association
- The National Aircraft Resale Association and other trade organizations.
Over the years, Dean has been involved in ownership of a number of small businesses & served as president of :
- A division of AMR Combs
- Fairchild Dornier Aircraft Company
- Signature Combs Aviation Aircraft Sales Company
Following 9/11 Dean served on the Aviation Security Task Force which established procedures to allow safe travel on aircraft in the United States and Europe.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from DePauw University
- Masters Degrees in Public Administration and Business Administration from Golden Gate University
- Masters degree in Religious Studies from Liberty University
He has been married for 52 years to his wife Vickie, has two children, and four grandchildren.